Want to have fun on Friday? Then come watch me zombie it up at Zombie Joe’s Underground! I never imagined myself being in a zombie show because I am a big scaredy cat (you should watch me playing “Silent Hill” and “The Last of Us”). This show has definitely pulled me out of my comfort zone. So much fun with a great director and cast. You don’t want to miss it.
I have been a member of the hereandnow Theatre Company for about 2 years. I enjoy touring and acting, and now I get to experience directing – assistant directing, that is. We just finished casting the show and will start rehearsals this week. The show will run from July 12 – July 14, so save the dates!
New WordKnurds video! Everyone wonders what it would be like to take certain phrases literally. We decided to share our thoughts through this video series.
Hope you enjoy!
I’ve been busy working on a lot of different things, so I thought that I would take the time to share with you what I have been up to.
- ADR for “Ripe” – I have the fun opportunity to play “Abby” AND play “Abby’s mom” (i.e. do her voice).
- Touring with hereandnow – This weekend, I am heading out to the University of Missouri. Next weekend, I am going to Iowa. Both new places for me, so I am excited because I love touring and traveling!
- Thinking up ideas for Nerdesses, WordKnurds, and a feature-length film
- Applying for different theatre festivals to send my solo performance, “Daze of My Life”
- Working on a video reel
- Dabbling in the production side of things – Right now, I am helping to produce some of the FreddieW videos. It is a lot of fun, and I like learning new things.
If you haven’t been to the WordKnurds channel recently, here is a new video about what can happen to you if you misuse your words. Hope you enjoy!
Happy Daylight Savings Time! Today is the last day for filming VGHS, and today is all about the drifters. I love everything about being on set – the costumes, the crew, and – of course – the acting! So I think today is going to be a fun day.
Stay tuned for more updates on what I’m up to!
If you haven’t seen it yet, here’s the first WordKnurds video, where we share the etymology of the word “nerd” (and explain why our channel is spelled the way it is). Hope you enjoy!